Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A blue view of Beauty's Condo when it's shrounded in darkness
October 1, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Beauty's condo, poke in his oven, and make a wish at his backyard pond.
- If you are put off by standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from car sickness, overdone makeup, or shoulder, ankle, finger, or social disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Beauty's Condo "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.