Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Beauty's Beach Condo train during repairs
Beauty's Beach Condo
January 28, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Beauty's beach condo, stick your face in his phone book, and read the sign bolted to his wishing well.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to walk past this train at least once.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety, you should be free from hair, heart, or tongue problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and strollers within the cast members at significant times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- This is the first of the few trains that has not been painted since the skipper opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.