Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Beast's Partner's Condo attraction during construction
Beast's Partner's Condo
November 30, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Beast's partner's condo, poke in his jewelry box, and enjoy the artificial stones of his reflecting pool.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- During hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Make sure to keep your head and legs away from the attraction at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Beast's Partner's Condo "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.