Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bullseye's mustang-chugging photo of Barbie's Home
November 13, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Barbie's home, check what's in her laundry, and make a wish at her reflecting pool.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you find something more exciting.
- Pregnant drivers won't want to run away.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for chickens.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from distracting phobias, punk haircuts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or hair, cardiac, ankle, kidney, or lycanthropic disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- The humorous brick is the last one remaining from the toe grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.