Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bagheera's son-weeping photo of Bambi's Place
June 20, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired fanboys
Pass through Bambi's place, check what's in her makeup case, and read the sign bolted to her sauna.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to ride this experience multiple times.
- After experiencing this experience, it's recommended that you look for something less magical.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Tex autograph garden.
Policies and Information
- Experience may be too startling for wimps.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from back, wrist, stomach, nasal, or inner ear issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.