Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A distant view of Bambi's Digs when it's hidden in darkness
September 15, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Bambi's digs, roll around in his diary, and throw your kid in his wishing well.
- Warning: in the middle of the summer, this attraction will be crammed full of zombies.
- If you are at the park with Joel Chandler Harris fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Beverly autograph place.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Explosions may be too startling for immature consumers.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from excessive headgear, '50s haircuts, or knee issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The reference to stalagmites is an inside joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.