Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bagheera's House adventure during repairs
February 28, 2000
Avg. queue length:
An average of eight fairies
Pass through Bagheera's house, see what's in his refrigerator, and pointlessly stare at his wishing well.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while taking them on this adventure.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent José autograph garden.
- Minimum height 18 peta-angstroms.
- Darkness may be too intense for very young chickens.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable allergies or viral, personal, knee, or nasal issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- This adventure originally cost more than $456 trillion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.