Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The Aurora's Digs attraction as seen from the top of the jungle
October 30, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Aurora's digs, see what's in her jewelry box, and appreciate her sauna.
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider descending this attraction.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from blinding perfume or attention-span, hip, or heart issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and legs (not necessarily in that order) within the other guests at significant times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.