Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A classical view of Arthur's Rental Digs when it's hidden in tarps
Arthur's Rental Digs
December 3, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nine and two sixteenths reviews
Walk through Arthur's rental digs, check what's in his phone book, and listen to him sing from deep inside his reflecting pool.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something with less people on it.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from familial, tongue, liver, or lung problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to obtain special waivers.
- This attraction was infrequently sponsored by Davy Jones.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your quarter.