Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: An ancient view of Arthur's Home when it's shrounded in tarps
May 10, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile groups
Saunter through Arthur's home, poke in his couch cusions, and enjoy the artificial stones of his backyard pond.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Expectant fathers may avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for chickens.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may melt.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and legs (in that order) within the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your perch.