Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Arthur's Home attraction, August 2, 1975, 11:16 a.m.
April 13, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Arthur's home, poke in her makeup case, and read the sign bolted to her wishing well.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to have princess waivers.
- In 1992, this attraction was reworked to obliterate rooms that could be misinterpreted as too frightening for buccaneers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.