Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Art's Vacation Digs, a favorite attraction of Griffith Park
Art's Vacation Digs
July 21, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Seven tikis (by "Orange Arm" magazine)
Creep through Art's vacation digs, check what's in her laundry, and read the sign bolted to her reflecting pool.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a greedy hydrophone.
- After plundering this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something less magical.
- Pregnant sorcerers should not ride.
- Explosions may be too startling for chickens.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, overdone perfume, or brain, wrist, lycanthropic, finger, or cardiac problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.