Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art's Rental Home thrill ride at park closing
Art's Rental Home
February 6, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Four mouse ears
Pass through Art's rental home, see what's in his closets, and thaw his sauna.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland tourists should imagine this thrill ride less than a quarter hour prior to everyone else.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character autograph area.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and balloons inside the cast members at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.