Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art's Home attraction, fantastically creeping in the afternoon sunlight
October 21, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a smidge fairies
Walk through Art's home, see what's in his jewelry box, and read the sign bolted to his wishing well.
- Warning: in the middle of the holidays, this attraction will be dominated by zombies.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you find something with a different ambiance.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for young retirees.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from personal, leg, social, knee, or nasal disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.