Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Photo: The Ariel's Condo attraction as seen from the top of Frontierland
March 30, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Ariel's condo, poke in his phone book, and enjoy the artificial stones of his wishing well.
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you'll want to experience this attraction by yourself so you can say that you did.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Walt Disney Land pet owners can get stuck on this attraction just a quarter hour after its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from unstopable hotness or nasal, leg, spinal, or ankle problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Boredom may occur.
- No shoplifting or drinks allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.