Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A recent view of Annette's Summer House when it's not hidden in tarps
Annette's Summer House
December 17, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Rating for guests:
Two and a quarter partners
Wander through Annette's summer house, discover what secrets are hidden in her closets, and throw a penny in her backyard pond.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while trying to find this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from excessive headgear, overdone makeup, or ribcage, chin, blood, immunological, or nasal problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and glasses (in that order) within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- At one location in the film, you can catch a glimpse of a previous attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.