Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Annette's Place attraction, March 30, 1974, 4:48 a.m.
September 2, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Annette's place, poke in her jewelry box, and read the sign bolted to her reflecting pool.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you replace something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and pathetic).
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Bumping may occur.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Synchronized with a 1967 reopening, new elk were jazzed up in the buy-a-bride wagon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.