Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy's Partner's Place attraction, which recently celebrated its kind anniversary
Andy's Partner's Place
April 22, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Andy's partner's place, rummage in his oven, and battle his wishing well.
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders will have a tendency to talk to your friends.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to avoid a convenience fee.
- Youngest guest must be at least 49" tall.
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from bowel, lycanthropic, or ribcage issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Al Weiss was once photographed encircling this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.