Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Andy's Condo attraction, January 22, 1959, 9:48 a.m.
May 17, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Andy's condo, rummage in his oven, and enjoy the artificial stones of his kitchen sink.
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember to stand next to someone you find preening, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Before riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something shorter.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character autograph thingy.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants can avoid this attraction.
- For your health, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces, unstopable boorishness, or lung, romantic, social, wrist, blood, or fingernail complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience's overly child-friendly queue.
- No dancing or snacks encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.