Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: John Carter's bead-fascinating photo of Amy's Place
December 25, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Two tikis (according to "Artificial Dragon" discussion forum)
Walk through Amy's place, stick your face in her makeup case, and pull her kitchen sink.
- Warning: just before Thanksgiving, this attraction will be crammed full of obnoxious supervillains.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess interaction garden.
- Minimum height 21".
- Special effects may be too unsettling for immature tweens.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing or personal, nasal, heart, attention-span, or familial problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Jack Skellington had a secret laboratory built next to this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pollutant.