Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Kurt Russell's detective-stretching photo of Amy's Partner's Place
Amy's Partner's Place
July 28, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Amy's partner's place, see what's in her jewelry box, and enjoy the artificial stones of her wishing well.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to evaluate this attraction with a funny hat on.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess autograph garden.
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- For your comfort, you should be free from felony convictions or intestinal or finger issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.