Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Nikita Khrushchev's dachshund-cheering photo of Alice's Summer House
Alice's Summer House
July 18, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Five happy faces
Skulk through Alice's summer house, snoop in her underwear drawer, and throw a penny in her hot water heater.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Before riding this ride, go on something that doesn't involve dwarfs.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable Tantor photo pavilion.
- You must be at least as big as your companions to ride.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.