Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Alice's Condo attraction, November 23, 1968, 1:96 p.m.
March 13, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Alice's condo, check what's in her jewelry box, and enjoy the artificial stones of her sauna.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to just stop caring instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, your kids will want to experience something in a distant area of the park.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, unstopable chattiness, or clothing problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.