Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Alice's Beach Home, a favorite attraction of Aida
Alice's Beach Home
November 27, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Alice's beach home, see what's in her oven, and throw a penny in her reflecting pool.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as big as allowable to keep your eyes open.
- Must be at least 35" tall and 7 years old to ride with the pilot.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from philosophical objections or chest, shoulder, spinal, lycanthropic, wrist, or tongue problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this unique experiment.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.