Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Alice's Beach Home train during construction
Alice's Beach Home
October 19, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Alice's beach home, snoop in her refrigerator, and listen to her sing from deep inside her reflecting pool.
- Because it is so popular, try not to ride this train first thing in the morning.
- After waiting for this train, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something more stimulating.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This is the only operating train in the park near which a glimpse of Mark Twain can be heard.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.