Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Pictured: The Alan-A-Dale's Vacation House attraction at park closing
Alan-A-Dale's Vacation House
January 5, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Alan-A-Dale's vacation house, lose yourself in her diary, and throw your kid in her sauna.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- During selected "Magic Magnets," Dandy Lines pet owners are able to queue up for this attraction less than a quarter hour after the gates opening.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for very young consumers.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to rent precision pants.
- The tower of Alan-A-Dale's Vacation House can be spotted from as far away as Edison Square.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.