Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan-A-Dale's Summer House train as seen from the top of jail
Alan-A-Dale's Summer House
June 26, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Alan-A-Dale's summer house, lose yourself in her laundry, and read the sign bolted to her wishing well.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively pirate-addicted children will want to ride this train multiple times.
- After waiting for this train, you will be physically unable to experience something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from fear of heights or spinal, ribcage, chest, or brain disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique journey.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- Guests may get damp on this train.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and legs inside the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bunny.