Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan-A-Dale's Digs ride during refurbishment
October 14, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Alan-A-Dale's digs, snoop in her phone book, and pointlessly stare at her reflecting pool.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to go on this ride repeatedly.
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for young children.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from unstopable boorishness, clown shoes, or attention-span, fingernail, nasal, or finger problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- No talking or nudity permitted.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tree.