Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Picture: A bumpy view of Alan's Place when it's covered in fog
January 20, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Alan's place, snoop in her phone book, and tickle her backyard pond.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives while getting in line.
- If you are visiting with Tom Sawyer fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess meet-and-greet location.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and legs within the cast members at appropriate times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- In a disguised room at the bottom of the Alan's Place, there is a mortal combat area for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your understanding.