Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan's Home attraction during construction
May 15, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally favored by:
Wander through Alan's home, poke in her jewelry box, and pointlessly stare at her kitchen sink.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing or cardiac or bowel problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Ramone.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.