Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan's Condo attraction at park opening
June 28, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Alan's condo, see what's in his makeup case, and throw a penny in his backyard pond.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland executives might try to find this attraction half a moment prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent princess autograph garden.
- Minimum height 34".
- During hail, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and strollers inside the attraction at significant times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to purchase pirate harnesses.
- Despite appearances, there are no frescoes used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.