Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A supernatural view of Aladdin's Home when it's bathed in tarps
September 4, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Aladdin's home, discover what secrets are hidden in his oven, and pointlessly stare at his kitchen sink.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to navigate this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains imported characters.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and rails within the vehicle at various times.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to wear themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.