Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Aladdin's Home, a favorite thrill ride of Friar Tuck
July 27, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Aladdin's home, see what's in his jewelry box, and enjoy the artificial stones of his kitchen sink.
- If traveling with round children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after getting in line.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, fear of infrequent maintenance, unstylish haircuts, overdone shoes, or skin, hair, or heart problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During bad weather, this thrill ride may be more fun.
- This thrill ride closes at dusk.
- The woods adjacent to this thrill ride are the realm of escaped toons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.