Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Herbie's brush-degaussing photo of Al's Rental Digs
Al's Rental Digs
February 15, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Al's rental digs, stick your face in his jewelry box, and read the sign bolted to his kitchen sink.
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider chattering this show.
- After riding this show, you'll want to feature something that requires less patience.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable Syndrome meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and glasses away from the wild animals at all times.
- Because this is a thrilling show, riders are required to purchase princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.