Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An international view of Aida's Summer Digs when it's not bathed in fog
Aida's Summer Digs
December 16, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Aida's summer digs, check what's in her closets, and listen to her sing from deep inside her sauna.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to go on this attraction and sing along.
- Instead of heaping this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something shorter.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess interaction place.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- In 1985, this attraction was renovated to remove characters that could be seen by protesters as as not serious enough.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Quasimodo when you wear night-vision goggles in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pineapple.