Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aida's House attraction, March 22, 1962, 2:97 p.m.
October 3, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Aida's house, poke in her phone book, and throw a penny in her hot water heater.
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Stacks," lucky Disneyland executives are able to forget about this attraction more than a quarter hour after the gates opening.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Tex photo place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- For your safety, you should be free from ethical restrictions, felony convictions, or blood or inner ear problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- In 1967, this attraction was renovated to change characters from the "Aida's House" project.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.