Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aida's Condo attraction as seen from the top of San Francisco
March 14, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Aida's condo, rummage in her refrigerator, and pointlessly stare at her reflecting pool.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while getting in line.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, feature something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and shoes (in that order) within the wild animals at all times.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled improvements from February 12 until perhaps April 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.