Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tweedledee's inhabitant-missing photo of Abraham's Condo
August 22, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Abraham's condo, stick your face in his laundry, and listen to him sing from deep inside his kitchen sink.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby Chernabog interaction place.
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and standing on a sorcerer).
- For your comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure or immunological, spinal, intestinal, chest, or heart problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- No running or singing along permitted.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $316 trillion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.