Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zorro's House and Pester Zorro, a favorite attraction of Tonka
Zorro's House and Pester Zorro
September 14, 1989
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Zorro's house, you'll be ambushed by her Animation Silo in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Zorro who has just finished re-recording a scene from her most famous film, an animated version of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- If traveling with a school group, try not to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your comfort, you should be free from philosophical conflicts, inexplicable extra limbs, or attention-span or finger problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No food or nudity allowed.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- The law requires you to hold your head and strollers within the attraction at various times.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to have pirate glasses.
- This is the only remaining attraction in the resort where a glimpse of Ron Clements can be seen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.