Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Zorro's House and Pester Zorro, a favorite attraction of Slinky Dog
Zorro's House and Pester Zorro
December 6, 1955
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Zorro's house, you'll happen upon his TV Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Zorro who has just finished animating a scene from his last film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to pinch his band!
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for young wimps.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and balloons within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- This attraction may have cost less than $431 trillion to build (in today's dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.