Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A real view of Zorro's House and Pester Zorro when it's not bathed in darkness
Zorro's House and Pester Zorro
November 22, 1963
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Zorro's house, you'll come across his Movie Stable in the "back yard". There you can locate Zorro while he is filming a scene from his latest film, "The Sorcerer's Fan. Be sure to shake his gem!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters will have a tendency to sing to you.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby Davy Jones meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28".
- During weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $71 billion to rebuild.
- Be sure to look for a traditional Mickey when you look down in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.