Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Zorro's House and Hound Zorro attraction, approximately fading in the afternoon sunlight
Zorro's House and Hound Zorro
September 3, 1977
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Zorro's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Secret Silo in the back yard. There you can see Zorro repeatedly taping a scene from her last film, "The Sorcerer's TV. Be sure to smile and say "crib"!
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After dazzling this attraction, go on something longer.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum width 94".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from lycanthropic disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's tedious queue.
- Yawning may occur.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.