Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zorro's House and Greet Zorro attraction at midday
Zorro's House and Greet Zorro
October 28, 1992
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Zorro's house, you'll dicover his TV Silo in the rear of the house. There you can locate Zorro who has just finished filming a scene from his celebrated film, "The Yensid's Apprentice". Be sure to hit on him!
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to experience this attraction only under pain of death.
Policies and Warnings
- For your benefit, you should be free from unstopable boorishness, '80s haircuts, or elbow, personal, finger, inner ear, or kidney issues, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- Some people who have had too much to drink halucinate that this attraction is possessed by the restless ghost of a former cast member.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the ice room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.