Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zorro's House and Corner Zorro, a favorite show of Frank
Zorro's House and Corner Zorro
June 16, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Rating for Make a Wish Foundation beneficiaries:
X teacups (by George Darling)
After you stroll
through Zorro's house, you'll be led to his Meet 'n' Greet Garage in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Zorro who has just finished recording a scene from his first film, "Steamboat Filly". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this show first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
- Before enjoying this show, experience something less magical.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 19".
- Maximum height 54".
- Must be at least 58" tall and 18 years old to ride the horse.
- This show closes at twilight.
- At one location in the film, you can catch a glimpse of a much maligned attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.