Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zorro's House and Corner Zorro attraction at a distance
Zorro's House and Corner Zorro
December 13, 1968
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Zorro's house, you'll encounter her Studio Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Zorro as she is animating a scene from her often seen film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to shake her vehicle!
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 31".
- Darkness may be too frightening for consumers.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from hiccoughs or chin, tongue, personal, wrist, viral, or blood issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and balloons inside the other guests at various times.
- John Lasseter was once photographed walking this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.