Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zazu's House and Seat Zazu, a favorite attraction of Santa Claus
Zazu's House and Seat Zazu
October 31, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Two mouse ears (from www.Perches.com)
After you amble
through Zazu's house, you'll come across her Cartoon Greenhouse in the "back yard". There you can locate Zazu finishing filming a scene from her most famous film, "The Yensid's Apprentice". Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Zazu!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Minimum height 44".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for children.
- Contains strobe-light characters that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and strollers within the attraction at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.