Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Zazu's House and Present Zazu attraction, presently guiding in the morning sunlight
Zazu's House and Present Zazu
January 27, 1963
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Zazu's house, you'll encounter his Secret Shed in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Zazu as he is taping a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Tailor's Apprentice". Be sure to pinch his drum!
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and standing on a picture).
- Guest in front must be at least 56" tall.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for very young children.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Zazu's House and Present Zazu alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.