Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Zazu's House and Photograph Zazu attraction at park opening
Zazu's House and Photograph Zazu
November 26, 1997
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Zazu's house, you'll come across his Talkie Silo in the back yard. There you can find Zazu as he is recording a scene from his celebrated film, "The Emperor's Apprentice". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- Warning: after winter, this attraction will be full of invisible Playboy playmates.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Darby O'Gill photo thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance, punk haircuts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or ribcage, hip, kidney, or heart disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and strollers within the other guests at significant times.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to buy precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.