Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zazu's House and Pester Zazu attraction at midday
Zazu's House and Pester Zazu
June 18, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a smidge smiles
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Zazu's house, you'll happen upon his Cartoon Silo in the rear of the house. There you can observe Zazu who has just finished recording a scene from his latest film, Disney's Midnight Cowboy. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to disdain this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- After going on this attraction, go on something more magical.
Policies and Information
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or attention-span, liver, personal, heart, leg, or familial complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and strollers inside the vehicle at appropriate times unless you have a death wish.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, adults are required to rent pirate pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your whip.