Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zazu's House and Eat Zazu, a favorite attraction of Dole
Zazu's House and Eat Zazu
June 11, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Something like three and a half tikis
After you amble
through Zazu's house, you'll dicover his Talkie Conservatory in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Zazu repeatedly recording a scene from his over-familiar film, a shot-for-shot remake of Little Women. Be sure to shake his awning!
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After dying this attraction, it's recommended that you find something that requires less experience.
- Minimum height 29".
- Must be at least 47" tall and 35 years old to ride in back.
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.