Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A little view of Yen's House and Tweet Yen when it's not hidden in darkness
Yen's House and Tweet Yen
September 15, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Two and a quarter mice
After you tour
through Yen's house, you'll encounter her Studio Mews in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Yen finishing recording a scene from her latest film, "The Band Battle. Be sure to run away screaming!
- Because it is so slow, those in the know avoid this attraction during dinner.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something more exciting.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character interaction place.
- ADVISEMENT! For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from sea sickness, '50s haircuts, or bowel, knee, viral, or neck problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to buy safety pants.
- If you carefully film the attraction's exterior devils, you may image you saw the metallic wolf.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.