Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yen's House and Tweet Yen, a favorite attraction of Casey
Yen's House and Tweet Yen
April 27, 1982
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Yen's house, you'll dicover his Movie Production Facility in the back yard. There you can observe Yen taking a break from re-animating a scene from his over-familiar film, Disney's In the Heat of the Night. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Yen!
- If you are put off by cribs, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to find something more exciting.
- Bumping may occur.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
- Roy Disney had a private dining room constructed above this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.