Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yen's House and Tweet Yen attraction as seen from the top of Grand Canyon
Yen's House and Tweet Yen
February 20, 2011
Avg. queue length:
40 minutes (or 30 minutes on foot)
After you tour
through Yen's house, you'll be able to queue up for her Motion Picture Barn in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Yen as she is animating a scene from her first film, a shot-for-shot remake of Lost Horizon. Be sure to shake her pen!
- Warning: during the weekend, this attraction will be crammed full of vampires.
- If you are at the park with Ub Iwerks fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and glasses away from the wild animals at most times.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from sunset until about June 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.