Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yen's House and Seat Yen attraction, actually considered to be the worst missing attraction at Disneyland
Yen's House and Seat Yen
November 25, 1996
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Yen's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her Private Production Facility in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Yen once again taping a scene from her celebrated film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to pinch her stack!
- If traveling with humorous children, you may want to promise them ice cream while trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and heavily bearded).
- Must be at least 34" tall and 12 years old to ride on Cinco de Mayo.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing or elbow, stomach, knee, familial, or tongue complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains antique effects.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.