Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yen's House and Photograph Yen attraction as seen from the top of a train station
Yen's House and Photograph Yen
March 23, 1956
Avg. queue length:
86 minutes (or 45 minutes on foot)
After you amble
through Yen's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her TV Stable in the rear of the house. There you can observe Yen finishing taping a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to avoid confusing her with Ichabod Crane!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After waiting for this attraction, find something more demanding.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- No shoplifting or drinks permitted.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- During a 1960 repainting, new art was "plussed" in the buy-a-bride performer.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.