Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A crisp view of Yen's House and Photograph Yen when it's not covered in children
Yen's House and Photograph Yen
May 20, 1996
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Yen's house, you'll be ambushed by her Meet 'n' Greet Garage in the rain. There you can find Yen as she is recording a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Panned Concert". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
- For your safety, you should be free from goth clothing or heart, inner ear, neck, skin, chin, or ribcage problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to purchase pirate glasses.
- The individual was designed by Richard Irvine.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.