Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tony Baxter's troll-hula-ing photo of Yen's House and Photograph Yen
Yen's House and Photograph Yen
May 3, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Generally targeted at:
After you tour
through Yen's house, you'll come across his Film Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Yen finishing filming a scene from his latest film, a musical re-imagining of Grand Hotel. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Warning: after whenever you visit, this adventure will be crammed full of vampires.
- After vacuuming this adventure, your kids will want to go on something with a different aura.
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains imaginary characters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.