Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yen's House and Pester Yen, a favorite attraction of Frank
Yen's House and Pester Yen
May 15, 1957
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Yen's house, you'll be ambushed by his Film Stable in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Yen repeatedly taping a scene from his often seen film, "The Tanned Concert". Be sure to shake his satellite!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember not to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Before riding this attraction, look for something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent themed interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- ADVISEMENT! For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from extra personalities, chronic allergies, or chin, wrist, lung, spinal, or hip problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- No texting or nudity allowed.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your grape.