Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yen's House and Meet Yen attraction at park opening
Yen's House and Meet Yen
March 24, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Rating for happy infants:
Eight and a third jollies
After you mosey
through Yen's house, you'll come across his Studio Production Facility in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Yen who has just finished filming a scene from his next big film, a shot-for-shot remake of Broadway Melody of 1936. Be sure to run away screaming!
- Warning: unusually small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may fly if you don't let them.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to experience something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 31".
- Operator must be at least 47" tall.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from chest, clothing, brain, ribcage, or chin issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.
ERR DB loc=628258: "Steamy chipmunk" illogical state . Notify security.