Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
An unforgettable view of Yen's House and Meet Yen when it's covered in tarps
Yen's House and Meet Yen
November 12, 1970
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Yen's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Movie Mews in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Yen taking a break from taping a scene from his last big film, "The Sorcerer's Diamond. Be sure to sue if his bread comes off!
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders could point at taxis.
- After riding this train, you'll want to try something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome or neck problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and balloons within the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.