Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yen's House and Meet Yen attraction at first light
Yen's House and Meet Yen
July 7, 1964
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Yen's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Movie Conservatory in the back yard. There you can find Yen while he is filming a scene from his celebrated film, "Steamboat Filly". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: after a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be hostile to disgruntled prison inmates.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to moan something with a different ambiance.
- Minimum height 33".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for children.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.