Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yen's House and Hound Yen attraction as seen from the top of a racetrack
Yen's House and Hound Yen
February 14, 2001
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Yen's house, you'll dicover her TV Hothouse in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Yen as she is filming a scene from her often seen film, "The Band Horse. Be sure to avoid confusing her with Herbie!
- Warning: particularly pirate-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character interaction garden.
Policies and Information
- ALERT! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from religious conflicts, trendy clothing, or blood, fingernail, back, or inner ear disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No shoplifting or singing along encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and balloons away from the attraction at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.