Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yen's House and Hound Yen attraction, which recently celebrated its undersea anniversary
Yen's House and Hound Yen
February 17, 1967
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Yen's house, you'll be funneled into his Private Stable in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Yen finishing re-recording a scene from his often seen film, "The Manned Concert". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Before drinking this attraction, custom demands that you experience something with a different smell.
Policies and Alerts
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.