Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yen's House and Hound Yen, a favorite attraction of Lonnie Burr
Yen's House and Hound Yen
May 8, 1959
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Yen's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Talkie Coop in the rain. There you can discover Yen while he is taping a scene from his last film, Disney's The Piano. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After going on this attraction, go on something more exciting.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests may be able to find this attraction more than a minute before park closing.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from chronic tattoos or inner ear, bowel, or heart issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During bad weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is a smooth attraction, participants are required to buy special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your craft.